SAP FICO TRAINING ONLINE
SAP FI (Financial Accounting) and SAP CO (controlling) are the important core modules in SAP that are tightly integrated each other.
SAP FICO TRAINING is a sub-component under FI module. It deals with all the transactions done through a bank, loans management, Core banking solutions, Reserve for bad debts.
In this SAP FICO Training Online, you will learn with hands-on practice, live training and certification help from our global sap expert trainers. Online sap trainers provide you course materials, tutorial, Free demo, Training videos, sample SAP Interview questions, e-books including tips and tricks.
Get the best SAP FICO Training Online and practical lessons, SAP FICO Training Videos by our experts and improve your technical skills.
SAP FICO ONLINE TRAINING
SAP FICO TRAINING ONLINE VIDEOS
Online SAP FICO Training process
All the training sessions will be provided by LIVE Online Meeting using WebEx or GoToMeeting, with one-on-one trainer student Interaction in real time.
Our Trainers are expert in implementation projects and support projects. In the training real-time scenarios will be covered which helps the job seeker to handle the projects easily.
Also, we provide SAP FICO Training pre-recorded High-quality real-time SAP FICO Training Videos.
Who should join?
- End users
- IT/Business analysts
- Project Managers
- Project team members
SAP FICO TRAINING Course Content
- Ledger definition
- Documenting splitting
- Period processing
- Parallel accounting
- Advantages and benefits of the New general ledger
- Explanation of possible functions
- Ledger Definition
- Activating the New General ledger
- Overview of new tables update
- Assigning and importance of scenarios
- Financial accounting entry view and ledger view
- Creation of number ranges for ledger view
- The segment characteristic
- Creation of Segment
- Classify G/L Accounts for Document Splitting
- Classify Document Types for Document Splitting
- Define Zero-Balance Clearing Account
- Define Document Splitting Characteristics for General Ledger Accounting
- Define Document Splitting Characteristics for Controlling
- Define Post-Capitalization of Cash Discount to Assets
- Activate Document Splitting
- Integration with FI Sub ledgers
- Integration with Controlling
- Integration with material management
- Periodic Processing
- Changes in Foreign currency Valuation
- Period depreciation posting
- Define leading ledger
- Define and activate non leading ledger
- Define ledger groups
- Define accounting principles
- Assign accounting principles to ledger groups